Emerald technology is a global executive search and international expansion consultancy focusing solely on technology vendors and startups. We were founded in 2000, and we have always been focused on going above and beyond to find the perfect talent for our clients within an unrivalled timeframe. We have a global presence comprising the UK (Birmingham), the UAE (Dubai) and Singapore. Our vision is to support innovation and exponential growth through leadership and talent.
Location: Birmingham, UK.
As a Search Consultant you will:
- Attend detailed consultant training programme.
- Proactive candidate sourcing including head hunting, database, working and gaining referrals.
- Implement Emerald's unrivalled acquiring formula; map candidate's market, build prospect list, create candidate profiles, pitch world-class talent to clients and qualifying candidate packages and commitments.
- Provide end-to-end support for candidates' journey, from checking candidate availability, interviewing candidates, briefing/ prepping candidates, taking detailed feedback after interviews.
- Maintaining and managing an accurate pipeline sheet.
- Contribute to company targets whilst working closely with principal consultants.
- Other essential tasks: Response handling, lead generation, diary management, maintaining interview send outs and confirmations and updating database systems.
Skills and Requirements
You will have:
- Demonstrates strong computer literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Ability to create and maintain long-standing relationships with senior level individuals
- Excellent communication skills and has confidence telephone etiquette
- Creative mindset with the capacity to 'think outside the box'
- Demonstrate success in meeting targets and tight deadlines under pressure
- Thrives in a team working environment
- Possess a driven work ethic and goal-orientated outlook
- Is fearless and ambitious by nature.
- Sales or recruitment experience (preferred not required)
- Rich understanding of the technology sector (preferred not required)
To be considered for this role you will need to be based or commutable to Birmingham, UK.
In return you can benefit from:
- Senior level share scheme.
- Perkbox account.
- Standard 25 days holiday.
- No commission threshold.
- Weekly early finish incentives.
- Weekly champagne raffle.
- Free breakfast on Fridays.
- Quarterly company nights out.
- Quarterly achievers' lunch.
- Extra holiday incentives.
- All expenses paid European trips-both individual and companywide basis.
- Awards such as; Consultant of the Quarter and Year Ongoing companywide incentives- monthly, quarterly and annually.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please submit your CV.